The EC3293A is a high-frequency, synchronous,rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range, with excellent load and line regulation.The EC3293A has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Current-mode operation provide fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Protection features include over-current protection and
thermal shutdown. The EC3293A requires a minimal number of readily
available, standard external components and is available
in a space-saving TSOT23-6L package.
- 4.7V to 18V input voltage
- Output adjustable from 0.8V to 15V
- Output current up to 3A
- Integrated 110mΩ/58mΩ power MOSFET switches
- Shutdown current 3μA typical
- Efficiency up to 95%
- Fixed frequency 500KHz
- Internal soft start
- Over current protection and Hiccup
- Over temperature protection
- RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb) Free
- Distributed power systems
- Networking systems
- FPGA, DSP, ASIC power supplies
- Notebook computers
- Green electronics or appliance
Typical Applications circuit