The EC5602 is a rail-to-rail dual channels operational amplifier with wide supply range from 4.5V to 18V. It provides 0.5V beyond the supply rails of common mode input range and capability of rail-to-rail output swing as well. This enables the amplifier to offer maximum dynamic range at any supply voltage among many applications. A 8MHz gain bandwidth product allows EC5602 to perform more stable than other devices in Internet applications.
With features of 20V/μs high slew rate and 200ns of fast settling time, as well as 30mA (sink and source) of high output driving capability, the EC5602 is ideal for the requirements of flat panel Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Displays (TFT-LCD) panel grayscale reference buffers application. Due to insensitive to power supply variation, EC5602 offers flexibility of use in multitude of applications such as battery power, portable devices and anywhere low power consumption is concerned. With standard operational amplifier pin assignment, the EC5602 is offered in a space saving 8-Pin MSOP 、SOP-8 package and, TSSOP-8 package. And the operating temperature is from -40°C to +85°C.
- l Wide supply voltage range 4.5V ~ 18Vl Unity-gain stable l High slew rate 20V/μsl 12 MHz -3dB Bandwidthl Available in RoHS Compliant Packages.
- l Ultra-small Package MSOP-8、SOP-8. and TSSOP8
- l GBWP 8MHz
- l Rail-to-rail output swing
- l Input range 500mV beyond the rails
- l TFT-LCD Reference Driver l Wireless LANsl Direct Access Arrangement l Active Filter l ADC/DAC Buffer l Office Automation
- l Portable Electronics
- l Electronic Notebook
- l Sampling ADC Amplifier
- l Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
- l Personal Communication Devices
- l Touch-Screen Display