The EC5822 is wideband, low-noise, low-distortion dual operational amplifier, that offer rail-to-rail inputs/outputs and single-supply operation down to 2.2V. They draw 1.6mA of quiescent supply current while featuring ultra-low distortion(0.0002% THD+N), as well as low input voltage-noise density (15nV/Hz) and low input current-noise density (0.5fA/Hz).
These features make the devices an ideal choice for applications that require low distortion and/or low noise.
These amplifiers have inputs and outputs which swing rail-to-rail and their input common-mode voltage range includes ground.
The maximum input offset of these amplifiers is less than 5mV. The EC5822 are unity-gain stable with a gain-bandwidth product of 10MHz.The EC5822 is available in SOP8 and MSOP8 packages. The extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 10MHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage：5mV(Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 800μA per Amplifier (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOP8 and MSOP8 Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Sensor Interface
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Handheld Test Equipment