The EC317 is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator capable of supplying in excess of 1.5 A over an output voltage range of 1.2 V to 37 V.
This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage.
Further, it employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation, making it essentially blow out proof.
EC317 offers full overload protection.
Included on the chip current limit, thermal overload protection, and safe-area protection.
Normally, no capacitors is needed unless the device is situated far from the input filter capacitors in which case an input bypass is needed.
An optional output capacitor can added to improve transient response.
- Output current up to 1.5A
- Output Voltages 1.2V to 37V
- Input Regulation typ. 0.01%
- Output Regulation typ. 0.1%
- Peak Output Current Constant over Temperature Range of Regulator
- Available in TO220, TO263, TO252 and SOT223 Packages
- Ripple Rejection Typically 80dB
- Direct replacements for EC317
- Voltage Regulators
- Power Supplies
- Current Regulators
- Switching Regulators
- Current Limiter
- Constant Current Battery Charger
- Current Limited Charger