The ELP3100 DC/DC converter integrates two low noise , high efficiency charge pumps for dual outputs ,which consist of one inverting output and a step-up output. The device operates from 2.5 V to 4.8V input, and provides a step-up output voltage (VP) of 2x the input voltage .
The negative inverting output (VN) is-1x inverted from the positive output VP.
The ELP3100 is available in a small TDFN-12 pin package that features a bottom side exposed thermal pad to provide optimal heat dissipation . The small package size and low external parts count make the device ideally suit able for TFT LCD applications of mobile products .
The device is rated to operate from – 40℃ to +85℃ ambient temperature range .
- Ultra -low – Noise for RF Application.
- 2.5 V to 4.8 V Input Supply Voltage Range.
- Adaptive 1.5x / 2x mode switch over for positive.
- VP output range : 5.4V to 5.9V.
- VN output range : -5.4V to -5.9V.
- High current output : Vin = 3.3V,Iout =±120mA;
- Built in Power On Sequence.
- TDFN-12 1.5mmX2.4mm Package
- Mobile Device , Smart Phone.
- Portable Media Players / MP3 players.
- Cellular and Smart mobile phone.