The EC3653 is a buck boost converter targets HVDC fast charging and discharging power bank.
The EC3653 supports 1 to 3 cells Li-ion battery, the output voltage can be programmable up to 16.0V through external resistor.
The EC3653 implements the Buck Boost converter with an H-bridge, which can maintain output regulation for Input voltage whether greater or less than output voltage.
The integrated low Rds(on) MOSFET minimizes physical footprint, maximizes charge/discharge efficiency, which reduces the power dissipation during discharge. Constant current control is utilized to protect the device from overshooting in unwanted conditions. Built-in loop compensation simplifies the circuit and design. PFM is engaged to maintain high efficiency at light load current.
EC3653 guarantees robustness with thermal protection and battery under voltage lockout.
- Integrate low RDS (on) power MOSFET
- Wide input range: 2V-16.0V, Support 1 to 3
- cells battery charge/discharge.
- Wide output range:0.9V-16.0V
- High efficiency buck-boost transition
- 500kHz Switching frequency
- Programmable output current limit(up to 3A)
- Output Constant Current
- Quiescent current: <50uA
- Integrate output overvoltage protection and
- output short protection
- Integrate thermal protection
- QFN3*4 package
- Power bank systems
- Battery and Super Capacitor Charging
- USB Power Delivery
- Industrial applications
- Automotive Systems