The EC9288 is a synchronous rectifier, fixed switching frequency (1.2MHz typical), and current-mode step-up
regulator. The device allows use o f small inductors and output capacitors for USB devices. The current-mode control scheme provides fast transient response and good output voltage accuracy.
At light loads, the EC9288 will automatically enter in Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) operation to reduce the
dominant switching losses.
During PFM operation, the IC consumes very low quiescent current and maintains high efficiency over the complete load range.
The EC9288 also includes current-limit and over temperature shutdown to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The EC9288 is available in SOP-8(Exposed Pad) packages.
● 92%EffiicencySynchronousBoostConverter With 1000-mA Output Current From 1.8V Input
● Stable with Low ESR Output Capacitors
● Fixed 1.2MHz Oscillator Frequency
● Low EMI Converter (Integrated Anti-Ringing Function)
● Low Battery Output
● Integrated Power Save Mode Operation to Improve Light Load Efficiency
● On load startup
● Automatic restart after protection
● Load Disconnected During Shutdown
● Output Current-Limit Protection
● Over Temperature Protection
● Under Voltage Protection
● Enable/Shutdown Function
● Available in SOP-8(Exposed Pad) Packages
● Lead Free and Green Devices Available( RoHS Compliant)
● Power Bank
● Portable Equiment