The EC3292 is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power
MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous output current over a wide input supply
range, with excellent load and line regulation.
The EC3292 has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Protection features include over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The EC3292 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components and is available
in a space-saving SOP-8L(Exposed Pad) package.
● 4.75V to 18V input voltage
● Output adjustable from 0.923V to 15V
● Output current up to 2A
● Integrated 135mΩ/100mΩ power MOSFET switches
● Shutdown current 3μA typical
● Efficiency up to 95%
● Programmable switching frequency up to 1.5MHz
● Internal soft start
● Over current protection and Hiccup
● Over temperature protection
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb) Free
● Distributed power systems
● Networking systems
● FPGA, DSP, ASIC power supplies
● Notebook computers
● Green electronics or appliance