The EC1663 is a 60V, 3A step down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET.
With a wide input range from 9V to 60V, it’s suitable for various applications from industrial to automotive for power conditioning from unregulated sources.
An ultra-low 1μA current in shutdown mode can further prolong battery life.
Internal loop compensation means that the user is free from the tedious task of loop compensation design.
This also minimizes the external components of the device.
A precision enable input allows simplification of regulator control and system power sequencing.
The device also has built-in protection features such as cycle-by-cycle current limit, thermal sensing and shutdown due to excessive power dissipation, and output overvoltage protection.
The EC1663 is available in a ESOP-8 package.
- 9V to 60V Input Range
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- 150 mΩ High-Side MOSFET
- Current Mode Control
- Adjustable Switching Frequency from 200kHz to 1 MHz
- Internal Compensation for Ease of Use
- 1 μA Shutdown Current
- Thermal, Overvoltage and Short Protection
- Available in a ESOP-8 Package
- Automotive Battery Regulation
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Telecom and Datacom Systems
- General Purpose Wide Vin Regulation