The EC24C512A provides 524,288 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM), organized as 65,536 words of 8 bits each.
The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential.
The EC24C512A is available in spacesaving 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead SOP, and 8-lead TSSOP packages and is accessed via a two-wire serial interface. In addition, the EC24C512A is available in 1.7V (1.7V to 5.5V) version.
● Wide Voltage Operation – VCC = 1.7V to 5.5V
● Operating Ambient Temperature: -40℃to+85℃
● Internally Organized:
- EC24C512A, 65,536 X 8 (512K bits)
● Two-wire Serial Interface
● Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
● Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
● 1 MHz (5V), 400 KHz (1.7V, 2.5V, 2.7V) Compatibility
● Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
● 128-byte (512K) Write Modes
● Partial Page Writes Allowed
● Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
- Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
- Data Retention: 100 Years
● 8-lead PDIP/SOP/TSSOP package