The EC93C46A provides 1024 bits of serial electrically erasable programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 64 words of 16 bits each, when the ORG pin is connected to VCC and 128 words of 8 bits each when it is tied to ground.
The EC93C46A is available in space-saving PDIP-8, SOP-8, TSSOP-8, MSOP-8, and DFN-8 packages.
The EC93C46A is enabled through the Chip Select pin (CS), and accessed via a 3-wire serial interface consisting of Data Input (DI), Data Output (DO), and Shift Clock (SK) signals.
Upon receiving a Read instruction at DI, the address is decoded and the data is clocked out serially on the data output pin DO. The WRITE cycle is completely self-timed and no separate erase cycle is required before write.
The Write cycle is only enabled when it is in the Erase/Write Enable state.
When CS is brought “high” following the initiation of a write cycle, the DO pin outputs the Ready/Busy status.
- Low-voltage Operation
– 1.7V (Vcc = 1.7V to 5.5V)
- lThree-wire Serial Interface
- 2 MHz Clock Rate(5V) Compatibility
- Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
- PDIP-8, SOP-8, TSSOP-8, MSOP-8, and DFN-8 packages.