The EC3111 is a 300mA, low dropout and low noise linear regulator with high ripple rejection ratio and fast turn-on time. It has fixed output voltage ranging from 1.1V to 4.8V.
The EC3111 includes a voltage reference unit,an error amplifier, resistor net for voltage setting,a current limit circuit and a chip enable circuit.
These ICs perform with low dropout voltage and a chip enable function(SOT23-5L/TSOT23-3L/TSOT23-5L/SC70-4L/SC70-5L/DFN-6L/UDFN-4Lpackage only).
The EC3111 works well with low ESR ceramic capacitors, suitable for portable RF and wireless battery-powered applications with stringent space requirements and demanding performance.
It also offers ultra low noise output and has low quiescent current.
- VIN Range: 2.0V to 6.0V
- Low Dropout Voltage: 0.22V (Typ)
- (VOUT= 3.3V, IOUT= 150mA)
- High Ripple Rejection: 65dB (Typ)(f=10kHz)
- Excellent Line Regulation: 0.01% / V(Typ)
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±2.0%
- Low Supply Current: 25µA (Typ)
- Standby Current: 0.01µA (Typ)
- Over Current Protection
- Fixed Output Voltage: 1.1V ~ 4.8V
- Ultra Fast Transient Response
- Portable Communication Equipment
- Battery-Powered Equipment