The EC50117 Series are available in fixed and adjustable output voltage versions. Over current and thermal overload protection are integrated onto the chip.
Output current will decrease while it reaches the preset current or temperature limit.
The dropout voltage is specified at 1.2V Maximum at full rated output current. EC50117 Series provide excellent regulation over variations due to changes in line, load and temperature.
EC50117 Series are three terminal regulators and available in popular packages.
- Low Dropout Voltage 1.2V at 1A
- Adjustable or Fixed Voltage (1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V)
- Over Current Protection
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Maximum Line Regulation 0.45%
- Maximum Load Regulation 0.4%
- Adjust Pin Current Less Than 90 uA
- SCSI-2 Active Termination
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- 5V to 3.3V Voltage Converter
- Battery Charger
- Battery Management Circuits For Notebook And Palmtop PCs
- Core Voltage Supply: FPGA, PLD, DSP, CPU