The EC8320 is a high performance positive voltage regulator designed for use in applications requiring very Low Input voltage and very low dropout voltage at up to 2 amps.
It operates with a VIN as low as 1.6V and VPP voltage 5V with output voltage programmable as low as 0.8V.
The EC8320 features ultra low dropout, ideal for applications where VOUT is very close to VIN.
Additionally, the EC8320 has an enable pin to further reduce power dissipation while shutdown.
The EC8320 provides excellent regulation over variations in line, load and temperature. The EC8320 provides a power OK signal to indicate if the voltage level of VO reaches 92% of its rating value.
The EC8320 is available in the power SOP-8(Exposed PAD) package.
It is available with 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V and 2.5V internally preset outputs that are also adjustable using external resistors.
● Adjustable Output Low to 0.8V
● Input Voltage as Low as 1.6V and VPP Voltage 5V
● 240mV Dropout @ 2A
● Over Current and Over Temperature Protection
● Enable Pin
● Low Reverse Leakage (Output to Input )
● Power SOP-8(EP) Packages with Thermal Pad
● ±2% Output Voltage
● VO Power OK Signal
● 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V Options and Adjustable
● Externally Using Resistors
● VO Pull Low Resistance when Disable
● Peripheral Cards
● Network Cards
● Set Top Boxes
● Notebook Computers