EGM6155 is a high efficient LDO with features as such ultra low noise output, ultra low dropout voltage (typically 17mV at light load and 165mV at 150mA load), and low ground current (600µA at 100mA load). EGM6155 provides 1% initial accuracy.
Designed especially for hand held, battery powered applications, EGM6155 includes a CMOS or TTL compatible enable/shutdown control input. For shutdown mode, power consumption drops nearly to zero. Regulator ground current increases only slightly in dropout, further prolonging battery life.
Key features of EGM6155 also include a reference bypass pin to further improve the low noise performance, eversed battery protection, current limiting, and over temperature protection EGM6155 is available in SOT-25 package.
● Ultra low noise output
● High output voltage accuracy
● Extremely accurate output voltage
● Guaranteed 150mA output current
● Low quiescent current
● Low dropout voltage
● Logic controlled enable function
● Cellular telephones
● Laptop, notebook, and palmtop computers
● Battery powered equipments
● PCMCIA VCC and VPP regulation/switching
● Consumer/personal electronics
● SMPS post regulator/dc to dc modules
● High efficiency linear power supplies