The EC4304 is a high-efficiency continuous mode inductive step-down converter which drives N-channel MOSFET and it is designed for driving single or multiple series connected LEDs from a voltage source higher than the LED voltage.
It operates from input supply between 7V and 40V and provides and externally adjustable output current to 1A
which is depending on supply voltage and external components.
This EC4304 includes the output switch and high-side output current sensing circuit, which uses an external resistor to set the output current.
The ADJ pin will accept either a DC voltage or a PWM waveform.
This will provide either a continuous or gated output current depending upon the control frequency.
The PWM filter components contains a soft-start rising time setting.
The soft-start time can be increased by using an external capacitor from the ADJ pin to ground.
Applying a 0.2V or lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the device into a low current standby state.
- Operates from 7V to 40V Supply Voltage
- Internal 40V NDMOS Switch
- Output Current 1A
- Single Pin On/Off and Brightness Control Using DC Voltage or PWM
- EC4304 to 95% Efficiency
- Typical +/-5% LED Current Accuracy
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- SOT23-5L、DFN 3×3 8L、SOT89-5L Package
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
- Automotive LED Lighting
- High Power LED Lighting
- Indicator and Emergency Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Low Voltage Industrial Lighting
- Signage and Decorative LED Lighting