The EC5575A is a 14+1 channel voltage buffers that buffers reference voltage for gamma correction in a thin film transistor liquid crystal display(TFT LCD).
This device incorporating a Vcom amplifier circuit, four rail to rail buffer amplifier circuits (the highest two stage and lowest two stage) and 10 buffer amplifiers circuits.
The EC5575A is available in a space saving 48-pin TQFP package, and the operating temperature is from –20°C to +85°C.
• Supply Voltage Range：6V ~ 18V
• Rail-to-Rail Output Voltage Swing
• High Slew Rate：
— Vcom Buffer：30V/µs
— Gamma Buffer：2V/µs
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Short-Circuit Current Limit Protection
• Continuous Output Drive current：
— Vcom Buffer：±100mA(Max)
— Gamma Buffer：±30mA(Max)
• Ultra-small Package TQFP-48L(Exposed Pad)
• TFT-LCD Reference Drive