The EC5741 series amplifiers are single supply, low power CMOS dual operational amplifier, these amplifiers offer bandwidth of 9KHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 1.4V to 5.5V.
Low quiescent supply current of 1μA and very low input bias current of 1pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications such as smoke detectors, photodiode amplifiers, and other sensors.
The EC5741 is available in SOP-8 and SOT23-5 packages.
The extended temperature range of -40oC to +85oC over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +1.4V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 9kHz
● Low Input Bias Current: 1pA
● Low Offset Voltage：1mV
● Quiescent Current: 400nA
● Available in Space-Saving Package：SOT23-5 and SOP8 Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Sensor Interface
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Handheld Test Equipment