The EC5761 amplifier is single supply, micro-power, zerodrift CMOS operational amplifier, the amplifier offer bandwidth of 1.5MHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 2.2V to 5.5V.
EC5761 uses chopper stabilized technique to provide very low offset voltage (less than 15µV maximum) and near zero drift over temperature. Low quiescent supply current of 320µA and very low input bias current of 80pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications.
The single EC5761 is available in space-saving, SOT23-5 and SOP-8 package.
The extended temperature range of -40℃to +125 ℃ over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1.5 MHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 80pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage: 15µV (Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 320µA (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOT23-5 and SOP8 Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Sensor Interface
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Handheld Test Equipment