The EC4223 is a low dropout current regulator rated for 350mA/250mA constant sink current.
The constant sink current will ensure that the same amount of power is applied to the power LED and consequently maintain the uniform brightness throughout the possible voltage variations from the power source. The IC also features low quiescent current and is typically at 212uA.
This will minimize the power consumption from the IC itself.
The IC has EN function built-in for applications where EN function or Dim function is needed.
Please contact us directly if EN function is required. EC4223 is presently available in low profile SOT89-3L packages.
- No external component required.
- Constant 350mA/250mA constant sink current.
- Output short / open circuit protection.
- Low dropout voltage.
- Low quiescent current at 212uA typical.
- Build-in thermal protection.
- Supply voltage range 2.7V ~ 6V.
- 2KV HBM ESD protection.
- Advanced CMOS process.
- SOT-89 package
- EN function is available upon request.
- Power LED Driver.
- LED Flashlight Torch.
- LED Miner’s Lamp.