The ELN9703 is a low voltage, high performance single N-MOSFET power switch, designed for power rail on/off control with low RDS(ON)≈70mΩ and full protection functions.
The ELN9703 equipped with a charge pump circuitry to drive the internal MOSFET switch and a flag output is available to indicate fault conditions against large di/dt which may cause the supply to fall out of regulation.
In order to fit different application, an ISET pin is offered for current limit point setting, a resistor from ISET to ground sets the current limit for the switch.
Additional features include soft-start to limit inrush current during plug-in, thermal shutdown to prevent catastrophic switch failure from high-current loads, Output anti back irrigation Protection whether EN pin is connected GND or VIN, under-voltage lockout (UVLO) to ensure that the device remains off unless there is a valid input voltage present, a precision resistor-programmable output current limit up to 3.5A.
Besides, the lower quiescent current as 40μA making this device ideal for portable battery-operated equipment. The ELN9703 is available in SOT23-5 or SOP-8 package requiring minimum board space and smallest components.
- Adjustable Current Limiting up to 3.5A
- Built-In (Typically 70mΩ) N-MOSFET
- Reverse Current Flow Blocking (no body diode)
- Output Can Be Forced Higher than Input (Off or On State)
- Low Supply Current :
——–40μA Typical at Switch on State
——–Less than 1μA Typical at Switch Off State
- Guaranteed Continuous Load Current
- Wide Input Voltage Ranges : 2V to 5.5V
- Open-Drain Fault Flag Output
- Hot Plug-In Application (Soft-Start)
- 1.7V Typical Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Smallest SOT23-5 and SOP-8 Package
- RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free
- USB 3G Data card
- USB Dongle
- Mini PCI Accessories
- LCD Monitor, LCD-TV
- USB Power Module for ADSL
- Information Appliance and Set-Top Box
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Hot-Plug Power Supplies
- ACPI Power Distribution
- PCI Bus Power Switching
- Motherboard & Notebook PCs
- PC Card Hot Swap Application