The EC3293 is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range, with excellentload and line regulation. The EC3293 has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Protection features include over-current protection andthermal shutdown.
The EC3293 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external
components and is available in a space-saving SOP-8L(Exposed Pad) package.
● 4.75V to 18V input voltage
● Output adjustable from 0.923V to 15V
● Output current up to 3A
● Integrated 105mΩ/85mΩ power MOSFET switches
● Shutdown current 3μA typical
● Efficiency up to 95%
● Programmable switching frequency up to 1.5MHz
● Internal soft start
● Over current protection and Hiccup
● Over temperature protection
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb) Free
● Distributed power systems
● Networking systems
● FPGA, DSP, ASIC power supplies
● Notebook computers
● Green electronics or appliance
Typical Applications circuit