The EC9210 is a fixed switching frequency (1.5MHz typical), current-mode, step-up regulator with an integrated N-channel MOSFET.
The device allows the usage of small inductors and output capacitors for portable devices.
The current-mode control scheme provides fast transient response and good output voltage accuracy.
The EC9210 includes under-voltage lockout, current limit, and over-temperature shutdown preventing damage in the event of an output overload.
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Input VoltageRange
- Built‐in 0.2Ω N‐Channel MOSFET
- Built‐in Soft‐Start
- High Efficiency up to 90%
- <1mA Quiescent Current During Shutdown
- Current‐Mode Operation
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fast Transient Response
- Current‐Limit Protection
- Over‐Temperature Protection with Hysteresis
- Available in a TSOT23‐5 Package
- Lead Free and Green Devices Available
- (RoHS Compliant)
- Cell Phone and Smart Phone
- PDA, PMP, MP3
- Digital Camera
- Boost Regulators