The EC9211 is a fixed switching frequency (1.5MHz typical), current-mode, step-up regulator with an integrated N-channel MOSFET.
The device allows the usage of small inductors and output capacitors for portable devices.
The current-mode control scheme provides fast transient response and good output voltage accuracy.
The EC9211 includes under-voltage lockout, current limit, and over-temperature shutdown preventing damage in the event of an output overload.
●Wide 2.7V to 6V Input VoltageRange
●Built‐in 0.2Ω N‐Channel MOSFET
● Built‐in Soft‐Start
● High Efficiency up to 90%
● <1mA Quiescent Current During Shutdown
● Current‐Mode Operation
● Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
● Fast Transient Response
● Current‐Limit Protection
● Over‐Temperature Protection with Hysteresis
● Available in a SOT23‐6 Package
● Lead Free and Green Devices Available
●Cell Phone and Smart Phone
●PDA, PMP, MP3