The EC3202F is a current mode monolithic buck switching regulator. Operating with an input range of 2.7V-6.0V, the delivers 1A of continuous output current with integrated -Channel and N -Channel MOSFETs.
The internal synchronous power switches provide high efficiency.
At light loads, the regulator operate in low frequency to maintain high efficiency and low output ripples.
The EC3202F guarantees robustness with hiccup output short-circuit protection, FB short-circuit protection, input under voltage lockout and hot-plug in, and thermal protection.
The EC3202F is available in 5-pin SOT23-5 package, which provides a compact solution with minimal external components.
- 5V or 3.3V Point of Load Conversion
- Set Top Boxes
- Telecom/Networking Systems
- Storage Equipment
- GPU/DDR Power Supply
- Wide Input Range 2.7V~6V
- Constant Output Current 1A
- Switching Frequency 1.2MHz
- Peak Efficiency 94%
- Internal Soft-Start
- Input under Voltage Lockout
- Hot-plug in Protection
- Short Circuit Protection(SCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP