The EC3276 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator.
The device integrates two 90mΩ MOSFETs, and provides 2.2A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 4.75V to 32V.
Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An adjustable soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, and in shutdown mode the supply current drops to 1µA.
This device,available in an SOP-8(Exposed PAD)package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- 2.2A Output Current
- Wide 4.75V to 32V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 90mΩ Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from 0.923V to 30V
- Up to 93% Efficiency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fixed 600KHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Distributed Power Systems
- Networking Systems
- FPGA, DSP, ASIC Power Supplies
- Green Electronics/ Appliances
- Notebook Computers