The EC3283A is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates two 90mΩ MOSFETs, and provides 2.2A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 4.75V to 23V.Current mode control provides fast ansient Response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An adjustable soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, and in shutdown mode the supply current drops to 1µA.
This device, available in an SOP-8(Exposed PAD) Package provides a very compact solution minimal external components.
● 2.2A Output Current
● Wide 4.75V to 23V Operating Input Range
● Integrated 90mΩ Power MOSFET Switches
● Output Adjustable from 0.923V to 20V
● Up to 93% Efficiency
● Programmable Soft-Start
● Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
● Fixed 340KHz Frequency
● Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
● Input Under Voltage Lockout
● Distributed Power Systems
● Networking Systems
● FPGA, DSP, ASIC Power Supplies
● Green Electronics/ Appliances
● Notebook Computers