EC3268A is a Synchronous Buck Circuit with two current sense pins suitable for many multi‐ output applications.
It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 4.7V to 30V.
This IC can operate in both Constant Current (CC) and Constant Voltage (CV) modes.
EC3268A operates as a Buck Circuit providing a wide range of outputs at Constant Voltage (CV) from 4.7V to 30V and the output current as high as 8A or above.
It has a Constant Current (CC) mode so that output current can be set externally and at an accuracy of ±4%.
The current mode control and external compensation makes feedback control have good line and load regulation with flexible external design.
- Vin: 4.2V to 30V
- Vout: 3V to 28V; typical at 5V
- Low Dropout Operation: Maximum Duty Cycle at 99.5%
- Precision CC/CV Mode Control
- Burst/PFM Mode for Increased Light Load Efficiency
- 2 outputs independent Constant Current setting
- Hiccup mode when output voltage below 50% normal output voltage
NMOS peak current limit: accuracy：~20%Output short protection: reduce input current to less than 20mA (RMS)
Output FB OVP (125% VFB), only turn off High side MOS.
Temperature shutdown (OTP)
- Adjustable Output Cable Resistance Compensation
- Switching Frequency: 125k+25k
- Integrated Power MOSFET
- QFN32L Package
- USB Power Supplies with PD
- High‐ Brightness Lighting
- General‐ Purpose DC/DC Application