The EC50117E series of high performance low dropout voltage regulators are designed for applications that require efficient conversion and fast transient response.
In addition, EC50117E is designed to be stable under conditions where Cin and Cout are not present.
However, it is recommended to include Cin and Cout in the system design as this will speed up the transient response and increase the PSRR rating.
EC50117E is characterized under Junction Temperature from -40°C to +125°C.
- Low Dropout Performance.
- Low Quiescent Current：2.7mA（Typ.）
- Guaranteed 1A Output Current.
- Wide Input Supply Voltage Range.
- Stable operation without Cin and Cout.
- Over-temperature and Over-current Protection.
- Fixed or Adjustable Output Voltage.
- Available in SOT-223 and TO252 Packages.
- RoHS Compliant
- Active SCSI Terminators.
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators.
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulators
- Motherboard Clock Supplies.