The EC50117S series of positive adjustable and fixed regulators are designed to provide 1A with high efficiency.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1.4V input to output differential.
On-chip trimming adjusts the reference voltage to 1%.
Current limit the typical value of 1.5A allows to minimizing the stress on both the regulator and the power source circuitry under overload conditions.
● Adjustable or Fixed Voltage.
● Output current of 1A.
● 0.04% Line Regulation
● 0.2 % Load Regulation
● 100% Thermal Limit Burn-In
● Fast Transient Response
● Current-Limit : 1A Typ. at TJ = 25°C
● On-Chip Thermal Limiting : 150°C Typ.
● Efficiency Linear Regulators
● Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
● Adjustable Power Supply