The EC6209 series is a positive voltage regulator with highly accurate output voltage and ultra-low quiescent current which is typically 2.0μA.
The device is ideal for battery powered applications and handheld communication equipments which require low quiescent current.
The EC6209 consists of a band-gap reference voltage source, an error amplifier, a P-channel pass transistor, a resistor-divider for setting output voltage, a current limiter, and temperature limit protection circuit.
The high-accuracy output voltage is preset at an internally trimmed voltage 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V.
Other output voltages can be mask- optioned from 1.2V to 5.0V with 100mV increment. (but only 1.28V in stead of 1.3V)
The EC6209 has been designed to be used with low cost ceramic capacitors and requires a mini- mum output capacitor of 1.0μF.
The devices are available in SOT23-3, SOT23-5,SOT89, and UDFN-6 pack- ages.
- 2.0µA Quiescent Current (Typ.)
- Operating Voltages Range：+1.8V to +6.0V
- Output Voltages Range：+1.2V to +5.0V with 100mV Increment
- Maximum Output Current：250 mA
- Low Dropout: 150 mV @ 100mA
- High Accuracy of Output Voltage
±2.0% : VOUT≧2.5 V
±50mV : VOUT≦2.5 V
- High Ripple Rejection：60 dB
- Output Current Limit Protection (350mA)
- Short Circuit Protection (200mA)
- Thermal Overload Shutdown Protection
- Low ESR Capacitor Compatible
- SOT23-3,SOT23-5,SOT89 and UDFN-6 Packages
- RoHS Compliant and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
- DSC、PDA、MP3 Player
- Digital Video Recorder
- Battery Powered Instrument
- Portable Communication Device