The EC8803 is a 4-Low (Low-dropout, Low-noise, Low-quiescent current, Low-cost) linear regulator that operations in the input voltage range from +2.2V to +7.0V and delivers 300mA output current.
The high-accuracy output voltage is preset at an internally trimmed voltage 2.5V or 3.3V. Other output voltages can be mask-optioned from 1.2V to 5.0V with 100mV increment, except EC8803 which has 2.85V output voltage.
The EC8803 consists of a 1.25V band-gap reference, an error amplifier, and a P-channel pass transistor.
Other features include short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown protection.
The EC8803 devices are available in SOT-23, TSOT-23, SOT-89 and TO-92 packages.
- Operating Voltages Range：+2.2V to +7.0V
- Output Voltages Range：+1.2V to +5.0V with 100mV Increment
- Maximum Output Current：300 mA
- Low Dropout: 125mV @ 100mA (VOUT≧2.0 V)
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy (special ±1% highly accurate)
- Output Current Limit Protection (500mA)
- Short Circuit Protection (150mA)
- Thermal Overload Shutdown Protection
- Low ESR Capacitor Compatible
- SOT-23, TSOT-23, SOT-89, TO-92 Packages
- RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
- Battery powered equipments
- Reference voltage sources
- Portable Cameras and video recorders
- Post Regulator for switching power