EC86XX series is designed for power sensitive applications. It includes a precision and high voltage input stage, an ultracurrent branch, and results in a ultra and low-dropout linear regulator.
The EC86XX operates from an input voltage of VOUT+1V to 65V, consumes only quiescent current, and offers 1% initial accuracy and low dropout voltage, 70mV typical at 10mA.
EC86XX is a fixed output LDO with available has available voltages at 3.3V and 5.0V. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, the device can be used with external resistors to obtain variable output voltages.
typical such application circuit, along with the needed calculations for accurate output voltages, are attached on the following page.
Other features include short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown.
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current: 1.8uA(Typ.)
- Wide Operating Voltage: VOUT+1V to 65V (max Vin cacan be up to 80V)
- High output current: ≥200mA
- System startup with no overshoot
- Short circuit protection is designed with no overshoot
- Low Dropout Voltages:
- High Accuracy Output Voltage: ±2%
• Accuracy can be 1% for special orders
- Excellent power / load transient response
- Low temperature coefficient: ±100ppm/℃
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- With EN pin
- Available Packages：SOT23-3，SOT23-5， SOT89，EMSOP8，SOP8，TO252
- Battery-powered equipment
- Smoke detector and sensor
- Microcontroller Applications
- Smart electric meter