The EMP6213 is a high accuracy, low noise, high speed, low dropout CMOS Linear regulator with high ripple rejection and fast discharge function.
The device offers a new level of cost effective performance in cellular phones, surveillance system, Bluetooth, wireless and other portable electronic devices.
EMP6213 can provide product selections of output value in the range of 1.2V~3.6V by every 0.1V step.
The current limiter’s fold-back circuit also operates as a short circuit protection and an output current limiter at the output pin.
The EMP6213 regulators are available in standard SOT23-5L and DFN1x1-4L packages. Standard products are Pb-free and Halogen-free.
- Input voltage: 2.5V~6.5V
- Output range: 1.2V~3.6V (customized by every 0.1V step)
- Maximum output current: 400mA @ VIN- VOUT=0.5V
- PSRR: 75dB @1KHz
- Dropout voltage: 220mV @ IOUT=200mA
- Quiescent current: 50μA Typ.
- Shut-down current: < 1μA
- Recommend capacitor: 4.7μF
- Ultra-low output noise: 100μVRMS
- Digital cameras
- Bluetooth and wireless handsets
- Other portable electronic devices