The EHP2601 is a charger front-end integrated circuit designed to provide protection to Li-ion batteries from failures of charging circuitry.
The device monitors the input voltage, battery voltage and the charging current to make sure all three parameters are operated in normal range.
The device will switch off internal MOSFET to disconnect IN to OUT to protect load when any of input voltage, output current exceeds the threshold.
The Over temperature protection (OTP) function monitors chip temperature to protect the device.
The EHP2601 also can protect the system’s battery from being over charged by monitors the battery voltage continuously.
The device operates like a linear regulator, maintaining a 5.1V output with input voltages up to the input over-voltage threshold.
The EHP2601 is available in DFN-2×2-8L package.
Standard products are Pb-free and Halogen-free.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 24V
- Programmable OCP: Up to 1.5A
- Input OVP: 6.8V
- OVP Response Time: Less Than 1us
- Battery OVP threshold: 4.35V (Typ.)
- Over Temperature Protection
- Soft-Start to Prevent Inrush Currents
- LDO Mode Output: 5.1V
- Fault Indication Output
- Enable Input
- High Immunity of False Triggering Under Transient
- Thermal Enhanced DFN Package
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free
- Car DVR
- Digital Video