The EC8811 series is a low-dropout linear regulator that operates in the input voltage range from +2.3V to +7.0V and delivers 1.0A output current.
The EC8811 is available in two types, fixed output voltage type and adjustable output voltage type.
The fixed output voltage type is preset at an internally trimmed voltage 1.0V,1.2V,1.8V, 2.5V, or 3.3V. Other options 1.2V, 1.5V, 2.85V, 3.0V and 3.6V are available by special order only. The output voltage range of the adjustable type is from 1.25V to 5V.
The EC8811 (ADJ type) consists of a 1.25V band-gap reference, an error amplifier, and a P-channel pass transistor. Other features include short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown protection.
The EC8811 (Fixed type) consists of a 0.95V band-gap reference, an error amplifier, and a P-channel pass transistor. Other features include short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown protection.
The EC8811 series devices are available in SOT-223, TO-252, TO-263 packages.
- Operating Voltage Range：+2.3V to +7.0V
- Output Voltages：+1.0V to +5.0V (0.1V Step)(Fixed), +1.25V to +5.0V (ADJ Type)
- Maximum Output Current：1A
- Dropout Voltage：700mV @ 1000mA (Fixed)
- Fast Response in Power-on (Fixed Voltage Only)
- Low Current Consumption：60µA (Typ.)
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy (special ±1% highly accurate), VOUT≧1.8V
- Low ESR Capacitor Compatible
- High Ripple Rejection：55 dB (Typ.)
- Output Current Limit Protection：1.3A (Typ.)
- Short Circuit Protection：600mA (Typ.)
- Thermal Overload Shutdown Protection
- SOT-223, TO-252, TO-263 Packages
- RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
- Active SCSI Terminators
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Monitor Microprocessors
- Low Voltage Micro-Controllers
- Post Regulator for Switching Power