The EM78L series in positive voltage regulators are cost effective devices to provide a simple solution for a wide variety of application, which requires a regulated supply of up to 100mA These virtually indestructible positive voltage regulators are protected by thermal shut down and internal current limiting. Most applications require no external components.
The EM78L is very versatile, which can be used as fixed voltage regulators in a wide range of application, including both local and on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. They can also be used with power pass elements to make high current voltage regulators.
The EM78L series offer impressive performance advantages over traditional zener diode and resistor combinations, provide lower output impedance and reduced quiescent current.
● Maximum output current up 100mA
● Fixed output voltage options: 5V, 6V, 8V, 9V, 10V, 12V, 15V, 18V and 24V
● No external components required
● Internal thermal overload protection
● Internal short circuit current limiting
● Available in TO-92, SOT-89 and SOP-8 packages