The EC4211 is a constant current linear LED driver for replace discrete solutions in AC/DC power application (up to 265V).
The device is to drive a constant current of ±5% variation by an external resistor for different LED strings.
For higher current application, multiple EC4211s can also be used in parallel such as 40mA, 80mA or 160mA.
The EC4211 is selfprotected against over temperature and over current.
Internal thermal foldback function regulates LED driver current automatically to limit die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature conditions.
These features provide maximum system protection for the demanding lighting applications.
The EC4211 is available in a space saving SOP-8L package, DFN-8L package or TO252-5L package, and the operating temperature is from –40°C to +125°C.
• Constant LED Current for Varying Input Voltage
• Adjusted Current Operation
• Low Quiescent Current
• Simplifies Circuit and System Designs
• Compact Component Count
• Provided Higher Current by Parallel
• Temperature Compensated Constant Current
• Over Current Protection
• Over Temperature Protection
• LED Current Programmable Thermal Foldback
for thermal Protection
• SOP-8L Package or DFN-8L Package or
• LED Driver
• Lighting Applications
• Lamp Indicators
• Candle Light
• Low Cost solution
• Constant Current Source