The EC5756 is a single supply, low power CMOS operational amplifier; these amplifiers offer bandwidth of 250kHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 2.2V to 5.5V.
Typical low quiescent supply current of 14μA in dual operational amplifiers within one chip and very low input bias current of 10pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications.
The EC5756 is available in SOP8 and MSOP8 packages.
The extended temperature range of -40 ℃ to +125℃ over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 250kHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage: 5.5mV (Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 7μA per Amplifier (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOP8 and MSOP8 Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Sensor Interface
● Handheld Test Equipment
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments