The EC5758 is a single supply, low power CMOS dual operational amplifier; these amplifiers offer bandwidth of 1MHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 2.2V to 5.5V.
The embedded anti-RF filter can significantly increase the RF immunity without extra components.
Typical low quiescent supply current of 80μA in dual operational amplifiers within one chip and very low input bias current of 10pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance
applications such as smoke detectors, photodiode amplifiers, and other sensors.
The EC5758 is available in SOP-8L and MSOP-8L packages.
The extended temperature range of -40 ℃ to +125 ℃ over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.2V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1MHz (Typ.)
● Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
● Low Offset Voltage: 5mV (Max.)
● Quiescent Current: 40μA per Amplifier (Typ.)
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOP-8L and MSOP-8L Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Smoke Detector
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Sensor Interface
● Handheld Test Equipment