The ECV321 is a single supply, low power CMOS operational amplifier; these amplifiers offer bandwidth of 1MHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 1.8V to 5.5V.
Typical low quiescent supply current of 55µA in one operational amplifier within one chip and very low input bias current of 10pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications such as smoke detectors, photodiode amplifiers, and other sensors.
The ECV321 is available in SOT23-5L and SOP-8L packages.
The extended temperature range of -40 к to +125 к over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
- Single-Supply Operation from +1.8V ~ +5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1MHz (Typ.)
- Low Input Bias Current: 10pA (Typ.)
- Low Offset Voltage: 5mV (Max.)
- Quiescent Current: 55µA per Amplifier (Typ.)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
- Available in SOT23-5L and SOP-8L Packages
- Portable Equipment
- Mobile Communications
- Smoke Detector
- Sensor interface
- Medical Instrumentation
- Handheld Test Equipment
- Battery-Powered Instruments