The EC5732 amplifier is Dual supply, micro-power, zerodrift CMOS operational amplifier, the amplifier offer bandwidth of 350kHz, rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and single-supply operation from 2.5V to 5.5V.
EC5732 uses chopper stabilized technique to provide very low offset voltage (less than 20µV maximum) and near zero drift over temperature.
Low quiescent supply current of 20μA and very low input bias current of 10pA make the devices an ideal choice for low offset, low power consumption and high impedance applications.
The EC5732 is available in SOP8L and MOSP-8L packages. The extended temperature range of -40℃ to +125℃ over all supply voltages offers additional design flexibility.
● Single-Supply Operation from +2.5V ~ +5.5V
● Rail-to-Rail Input / Output
● Gain-Bandwidth Product: 350kHz (Typ.)
● Quiescent Current per Amplifier: 20μA (Typ.)
● Zero Drift：0.05uV/℃(Max.)
● Low offset voltage：20uV(Max.@25℃)
● Low input Bias Current：10pA(Typ.@25℃)
● Slew Rate：0.1V/us(Typ.)
● Total Hamonic Distortion plus Noise：0.005%(Typ.)
● Embedded RF Anti-EMI filter.
● Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
● Available in SOP-8L and MSOP-8L Packages
● Portable Equipment
● Mobile Communications
● Filter and Buffer
● Sensor Interface
● Medical Instrumentation
● Battery-Powered Instruments
● Handheld Test Equipment