The EC95810 series are highly accurate, ultra-low current consumption voltage detectors, developed using CMOS process.
A delay circuit is built-in for microprocessor supervisory circuits in MCU and digital systems.
Two output forms N-channel opendrain and CMOS output are available.
The device is ideal for battery powered portable devices which require low current consumption.
The EC95810 consists of a comparator, a voltage reference unit, a resistor divider, an output driver, a hysteresis circuit, and a delay circuit.
The detection voltage is fixed internally with ±2.0% accuracy by advanced trimming technology.
The devices are available in SOT-23, SC-82 and SC-70 packages.
● Ultra-Low Quiescent Current：1.2 µA (Typ.)
● High Accuracy of Detection Voltage：±2%
● Hysteresis Width 5% VDET (Typ.)
● Detection Voltage：1.6V to 6.0V (0.1V Step)
● Built-in Delay Circuit：200ms (Typ.)
● Operating Voltage Range：1.0V to 6.0V
● N-ch Open Drain and CMOS Output
● SOT-23, SC-82 and SC-70 Packages
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
● Microprocessor Reset Circuitry
● Memory Battery Back-up Circuits
● Power-on Reset Circuits
● Power Failure Detection
● System Battery Life and Charge Voltage Monitors
● Delay Circuitry