The EHP2606 is a front-end overvoltage and over current protection device.
It achieves wide input voltage range from 2.8Vdc to 36Vdc.
The over voltage threshold can be programmed externally or set to internal default setting.
The ultra-low resistance of integrated power path nFET switch ensures better performance for battery charging system applications.
It can deliver up to 2A current to satisfy the battery supply system.
It integrates the over-temperature protection shutdown and auto-recovery circuit with hysteresis to protect against over current events.
This device is available in ultra-small CSP-6L footprint, DFN2x2-8L and SOT23-6L package, ideally for small PC area application.
- Absolute maximum input voltage: 36V
- Maximum load current: 2A
- Extremely low power path resistance:
CSP-6L: 80mΩ (typ.)
DEN2x2-8L: 90mΩ (typ.)
SOT23-6L: 120mΩ (typ.)
- Fixed Internal OP threshold:
- 6.1 (Typ.) or customization
- OVP response time: 50ns
- Internal 15-ms Start-Up or OVP Recovery Delay
- Internal over current limit protection: 3A (Min)
- Programmable over voltage threshold: 4V to 11V
- Internal soft start to prevent In-rush current
- Thermal shutdown protection & Auto recovery
- Output short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant and Halogen free
- Compact package: CSP-6L, DFN2x2-8L, SOT23-6L
- Wearable Device
- Mobile device
- In-Car device