The EMP6248 series are a group of low-dropout ( LDO ) voltage regulators offering the benefits of wide input voltage range, low dropout voltage, low power consumption, and miniaturized packaging.
Quiescent current of only 2µA makes these devices ideal for powering the battery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation to a longer service life. There is an option of shutdown mode by selecting the parts with the EN pin and pulling it low.
The shutdown current in this mode goes down to only 10nA ( typical ).
The MP6248 series of linear regulators are stable with the ceramic output capacitor over its wide input range from 2V to 30V and the entire range of output load current ( 0mA to 200Ma ).
- 2μA Ground Current at no Load
- ±2% Output Accuracy
- 200mA Output Current
- 10nA Disable Current
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range: 2V to 30V
- Dropout Voltage: 0.15V at 100mA / VOUT 5V
- Support Fixed Output Voltage 1.2V, 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V
- Stable with Ceramic or Tantalum Capacitor
- Current Limit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- SOT-23-5, DFN-1×1-4L Package Available
- Portable, Battery Powered Equipment
- Low Power Microcontrollers
- Laptop, Palmtops and PDAs
- Wireless Communication Equipment
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Car Navigation Systems
- Industrial Controls
- Weighting Scales
- Home Automation