The EC1466 is a monolithic, step‐down, switch mode converter with a built‐in power MOSFET. It achieves a 1.2A peak‐output current over input supply 10V‐60V with excellent load and line regulation. Current‐mode operation provides a fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protections include cycle‐by‐cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The EC1466 requires a minimal number of readily‐available external components.
The EC1466 is available in a SOT23-6 package.
- 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 0.7Ω Internal Power MOSFET
- Stable with Low‐ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Up to 91% Efficiency
- 0.1μA Shutdown Mode
- Fixed 480kHz Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle‐by‐Cycle Over‐Current Protection
- 11V to 60V Operating Input Range
- Max duty 90%
- Available in a SOT23-6 Package
- Power Meters
- Distributed Power Systems
- Battery Chargers
- Pre‐Regulator for Linear Regulators
- WLED Drivers