EMP3421 is a fully integrated, high efficiency 2A synchronous rectified step-down converter.
The EMP3421 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range.
This device offers two operation modes, PWM control and PFM Mode switching control, which allows a high efficiency over the wider range of the load.
The EMP3421 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in an 6-pin SOT23 ROHS compliant package.
- High Efficiency: Up to 96%
- 1MHz Frequency Operation
- 2A Output Current
- No Schottky Diode Required
- 4.5V to 20V Input Voltage Range
- 0.6V Reference
- Slope Compensated Current Mode Control for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Integrated internal compensation
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Over Current Protection with Hiccup-Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- Inrush Current Limit and Soft Start
- Available in SOT23-6 Package
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Distributed Power Systems
- Digital Set Top Boxes
- Flat Panel Television and Monitors
- Wireless and DSL Modems
- Notebook Computer