The EC3293B is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal
It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range, with excellent load and line regulation.
The EC3293B has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.Protection features include
over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
The EC3293B requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components and is available in
a space-saving TSOT23-6L package.
● 4.5V to 18V input voltage
● Output adjustable from 0.6V to 15V
● Output current up to 3A
● Integrated 85mΩ/45mΩ power MOSFET switches
● Shutdown current 3μA typical
● Efficiency up to 95%
● Fixed frequency 500KHz
● Internal soft start
● Over current protection and Hiccup
● Over temperature protection
● RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb) Free
● Distributed power systems
● Networking systems
● FPGA, DSP, ASIC power supplies
● Notebook computers
● Green electronics or appliance