The EC24C32T is a 32-Kbit I2C-compatible Serial EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Memory) device.
The device is designed to operate in a supply voltage range of 1.6V to 5.5V, with a maximum of 1MHz transfer rate.
The operating temperature range is from -40°C to +105°C.
The device incorporates a Write Protection pin used for hardware Write Protection on the whole memory array.
The device also offers a Software Write Protection feature for users to write protect the whole memory array.
The Serial EEPROM memory is organized as 128 pages of 32 bytes each, totaling 4096*8 bits.
The device offers an additional 32-byte Identification Page for users to store sensitive application parameters.
This page can be permanently locked in Read-only mode after the application data is written into the Identification Page.
The EC24C32T also offers a separate memory block containing a factory programmed 128-bit Unique ID.
This block is in Read-only mode and can be accessed to by sending a specific Read command.
The EC24C32T is delivered in Lead-free green packages: TSSOP-8, SOP-8 , DIP-8
- Extended Supply Voltage Range: 1.6V to 5.5V
- 2-wire Serial Interface I2C Compatible
400 kHz and High Speed 1MHz Transfer Rate Compatibility
- Byte and Page (up to 32 Bytes) Write Mode
Partial Page Write Allowed
- Self-timed Write Cycle (3ms Maximum)
- Additional 32-byte Write Lockable Page and 128-bit Unique ID
- Hardware and Software Write Protection on the Whole Memory Array
- Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
- High Reliability
Endurance: 2,000,000 Write Cycles
Data Retention: 200 Years
ESD Protection (Human Body Model): 6000V
- Low Operating Current
Write Current: 1mA (Maximum)
Read Current: 0.5mA (Maximum)
Standby Current: 1μA (Maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +105°C
- Green Packaging Options (Pb/Halide-free/RoHS Compliant)
TSSOP-8, SOP-8 , DIP-8