The EC95810 series are highly accurate, ultra-low current consumption voltage detectors, developed using CMOS process. A delay circuit is built-in for
microprocessor supervisory circuits in MCU and digital systems. Two output forms N-channel open-drain and CMOS output are available. The device is ideal for battery powered portable devices which require low current consumption.
The EC95810 consists of a comparator, a voltage reference unit, a resistor divider, an output driver, a hysteresis circuit, and a delay circuit. Thedetection voltage is fixed internally with ±2.0% accuracy by advanced trimming technology.
The devices are available in SOT-23, SC-82 and SC-70 packages.
- Ultra-Low Quiescent Current：1.2 µA (Typ.)
- High Accuracy of Detection Voltage：±2%
- Hysteresis Width 5% VDET (Typ.)
- Detection Voltage：1.6V to 6.0V (0.1V Step)
- Built-in Delay Circuit：200ms (Typ.)
- Operating Voltage Range：1.0V to 6.0V
- N-ch Open Drain and CMOS Output
- SOT-23, SC-82 and SC-70 Packages
- RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free and Green (Halogen Free with Commercial Standard)
l Microprocessor Reset Circuitry
l Memory Battery Back-up Circuits
l Power-on Reset Circuits
l Power Failure Detection
l System Battery Life and Charge Voltage Monitors
l Delay Circuitry
Typical Applications circuit